Carhartt Flame-Resistant Work Dry Cotton Long Sleeve Mock Turtleneck -
Carhartt's easiest-wearing, hardest-working 6.75-ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit wicks away sweat for comfort and fights odors. It features a rib-knit mock turtleneck collar and cuffs and side-seamed construction that minimizes twisting. The Carhartt label is sewn on the left arm and the HRC 2 label is sewn on the side seam. Carhartt's shirt meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112.
- Rib-knit mock turtleneck collar and cuffs
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- 6.75 ounce, 100% cotton FR jersey knit
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
Weather and Wind:
- Carhartt FR label sewn on left arm; HRC 2 label sewn on side seam
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Fights odor