Carhartt Flame-Resistant Work-Dry Lightweight Twill Shirt -
Carhartt's flame-resistant Work-Dry lightweight twill shirt is a comfortable choice on warmer days. Constructed of lightweight, 6 ounce FR twill in a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it's Work-Dry material wicks away moisture for comfort and features and anti-odor fabric treatment. Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures add utility, and two-button adjustable cuffs enhance fit. Meets NFPA 70E standards.
- Anti-odor fabric treatment
- Work-Dry material wicks away moisture for comfort
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant unlined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Can be Dry Cleaned.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Extended sleeve plackets with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Field tested
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112