Carhartt Flame-Resistant Work-Dry Long-Sleeve T-Shirt -
Carhartt's flame-resistant Work-Dry long-sleeve t-shirt provides anti-odor and moisture wicking properties. Made of a 5.5 ounce, 48% modacrylic/48% tencel/4% spandex, it is intended for use as a base layer. It features stretchable, spandex rib-knit fabric with side-seamed construction and a square hem. A Carhartt FR and HRC 1 labels sewn on the side seam.
Lining and Layers:
- Intended for use as a base layer
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Machine was warm at 110°F (43°C) maximum, permanent press cycle, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not use fabric softener. Do not starch. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Square hem
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Weather and Wind:
- HRC 1 label sewn on side seam
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit crewneck and cuffs
- Fights odor
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E