Carhartt Flame-Resistant Work Pant - Relaxed Fit -
Built in a lightweight 7-ounce FR fabric blend of 45% modacrylic, 35% lyocell and 20% aramid, you can count on Carhartt's flame-resistant work pant for a full workday’s worth of comfort and performance. The work pant sits slightly below the waist, features a relaxed-fitting seat and thighs, and includes leg openings that fit over work boots. Up front, there’s an arc-resistant button closure at the waist plus a brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape and, in back, two reinforced back pockets. Main seams are triple stitched for strength.
- Relaxed-fitting seat and thighs
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Triple-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; HRC 2 label sewn on front waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two reinforced back welt pockets
- Meets performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112 standards
- Straight leg opening
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- 7-ounce blend of 45% FR modacrylic/35% lyocell/20% aramid