Carhartt Force Equator Jacket -
The Carhartt Force Equator Jacket boasts a three-layer polyester shell with a Storm Defender™ waterproof, breathable membrane and Rain Defender™ durable water-repellent finish. Fully taped waterproof seams. The polyester mesh-bonded interior has FastDry™ technology to wick moisture and an antimicrobial finish to reduce odor-causing bacteria. Back vent for added breathability. Attached hood with drawcord. Two lower front pockets and inside pocket with zipper closure and reflective detailing. Inside pocket with zip closure and media port. Hook-and-loop-adjustable cuffs. Drawcord-adjustable hem. Triple-needle-stitched main seams. Imported.
Carhartt Style No.: 101089.
- Polyester mesh-bonded interior
- Triple-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors, all hook and loops closed. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low heat and remove promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Attached hood with draw-cord adjuster
- Specially designed back vent for additional breathability
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
Weather and Wind:
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Three-layer, polyester shell with Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane and Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- Two lower-front pockets with zipper closure and reflective detailing
- Inside pocket with zip closure and media port to inner garment
- Fights odor with anti-microbial finish
Carhartt® is known for the comfort and durability that suits your outdoor lifestyle and keeps you performing at your best.
Multi-feature coat with rugged sensibilities.
Canvas fabrication with a durable water-repellent finish that's lightweight.
Triple-stitched main seaming.
Attached hood with drawstring closure.
Left chest map pocket.
Front zipper closure with top zipper garage.
Internal, rib-knit storm cuffs.
Split kangaroo pocket with additional internal pockets equipped for media players.
Logo label at left hand pocket.
Internal hem drawcord.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.