Carhartt Genuine Bone Molasses Mini Copperlock Pocket Knife -
The Carhartt by Case Mini Copperlock Pocket Knife is a 1-blade pocket knife from W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co., America's foremost manufacturer of premium, handcrafted pocket knives, and Carhartt, America's premium work wear brand since 1889. Rugged, reliable, and boasting the unmistakable durability that has become synonymous with these 2 storied brands. The Mini Copperlock features a genuine molasses bone handle with barn board jigging. The blade is constructed of durable surgical stainless steel with a satin finish. Other features include a convenient locking feature on the blade, lazy duck bolsters, and double-needle laser engraving on the blade. The Carhartt logo is prominently displayed on the side of the knife in a brass finish shield. Custom engravable blade. Closed length: 3-5/8''. Weight: 2 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 36309.
- Single Locking Blade Mini CopperLock folding pocket knife
- Strong Shoulder & Satin Finish locking clip brushed finished blade Lazy Duck bolster
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a knife. Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any knife.
- 2.0 oz
- Packaged in attractive 2-piece box
- Genuine jigged bone rich Molasses c olor with barnboard jigging to give a weathered patina to the handle
- Carhartt Brass finish shield
- 3 5/8" (9.21 cm) closed
No two Carhartt knives are exactly alike..and we think that's a good thing. Unlike mass produced products, each knife is shaped, honed, sharpened, and polished under the skillful hand and eye of an artisan to achieve a product that is both collectible and rugged enough for everyday use.
Single Locking Blade Mini CopperLock folding pocket knife is dyed a rich molasses color and features a handle jigged from genuine bone with a worn barnboard patter to give a weathered patina to the handle. All this before being honed to a razor's edge and finished by hand.