Carhartt Genuine Bone Molasses Mini Trapper Pocket Knife -
The Carhartt by Case Mini Trapper Pocket Knife is dyed a rich molasses color and features a handle jigged from genuine bone with a worn barn board pattern to give a weathered patina to the handle. This 2-blade pocket knife features Tru-Sharp surgical stainless steel clip and spey blades, honed to a razor's edge and finished by hand. Other features include brushed lazy duck bolsters, double-needle laser engraving on the blade, and a brass finish Carhartt shield on the knife handle. Knife is custom engravable. W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co., is America's foremost manufacturer of premium, handcrafted pocket knives, and Carhartt, America's premium work wear brand since 1889. The Mini Trapper Knife is rugged, reliable, and boasting the unmistakable durability that has become synonymous with these 2 storied brands. Closed length: 3-1/2''. Weight: 2.7 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 36313.
- 2-Blade Mini Trapper folding pocket knife
- Packaged in attractive 2-piece box
- 3 1/2" (8.89 cm) closed
- 2.7 oz.
- Duck bolster Carhartt Brass finish shield
- Genuine jigged bone rich Molasses color with barnboard jigging to give a weathered patina to the handle
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a knife. Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any knife.
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel clip and spey blades
No two Carhartt knives are exactly alike and we think that's a good thing. Unlike mass produced products, each knife is shaped, honed, sharpened, and polished under the skillful hand and eye of an artisan to achieve a product that is both collectible and rugged enough for everyday use.
2-Blade Mini Trapper folding pocket knife is dyed a rich molasses color and features a handle jigged from genuine bone with a worn barnboard patter to give a weathered patina to the handle. All this before being honed to a razor's edge and finished by hand.