Carhartt Flame-Resistant High-Visibility Long-Sleeve T-Shirt - Class 3 -
Carhartt's flame-resistant high visibility original fit shirt is made of 7.75 ounce knit; 61% modacrylic/32% cotton/ 7% polyester. Some of its features are a rib-knit collar and cuffs, and left-chest pocket. The side-seamed construction minimizes twisting. The Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket. This shirt is ANSI Class 3, Level 2 compliant and we use 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material. The segmented trim maintains performance through 75 home launderings. This shirt meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 and NFPA 70E standard, and meets ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards. This shirt is made from inherently flame-resistant fabric.
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material; segmented trim #5510 maintains perforamnce through 75 home launderings
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- Rib-knit collar and cuffs
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 160°F (70°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on pocket
- Left-chest pocket
- Meets ANSI Class 3, Level 2 visibility standards
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 and NFPA 70E standards
- Inherently flame-resistant