Carhartt Huron Pant -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Huron Pant.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Huron Pant.
- Triple stitched main seams
- 3 ounce, 100% nylon ripstop shell with durable water-repellent finish
- Chap-style double-front construction
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent. Hang dry away from heat, do not machine dry. Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Waterproof breathable membrane with Carhartt print
- Elastic waistband with draw cord and barrel-lock adjusters
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Weather and Wind:
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Ankle-to-knee leg zippers with storm flaps and gusseted openings
- Right-back pocket with zipper closure
- Packable into back pocket
Work dry as you work hard; Carhartt's rugged Huron Pant is both waterproof and breathable. Constructed of a rugged 3-ounce, 100% nylon ripstop shell that resists rips, it features a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish, waterproof breathable membrane, and fully taped waterproof seams. For excellent all-day comfort and a great fit, there’s an elastic waistband with draw cord and barrel-lock adjusters. For easy on and off, the pant includes ankle-to-knee leg zippers with storm flaps and gusseted openings. Chap-style double-front construction adds durability, and a right-back pocket with a zipper closure provides secure storage. The pant folds so it’s easily packable into back pockets.