Carhartt Duck Overall Bib -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Duck Overall Bib.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Duck Overall Bib.
- 12-oz. firm-hand cotton duck
- 100% cotton ring-spun duck
- Made in United States of America or Mexico (fabric USA)
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms that accommodate knee pads
- Zipper fly
- Ankle-to-knee zippers
- Ruler pockets
- Tool pocket
- Multi compartment bib pocket
- Ample storage capacity inside large, four-section bib pocket with snaps
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Reinforced back pockets
- Two quarter-top pockets with coin inset
- Legendary toughness and durability
- Traditional watch inset
- US shipments only
- Left-leg hammer loop
- Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
- High back with elastic suspenders
- Carhartt Style No. R01
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. No telling when you might need Carhartt's duck bib overalls -- whether you're stringing fence wire, digging in the crawl space or changing tires in your Sunday suit. These tough, all-purpose overalls go anywhere the job takes you.
You can count on the legendary toughness and hardworking durability of these field-proven bibs to endure the roughest work conditions imaginable. Classic, 12-oz. firm-hand cotton duck construction. Adjustable elastic suspenders. Multicompartment bib pocket. Double knees. Arctic-weight quilted insulation for tackling winter chores. Ankle-to-knee leg zippers with storm flaps. Imported.
Inseams: Short (30"), Regular (32"), Tall (34").
Colors: Black, Carhartt Brown.
Carhartt Style No.: R003.
Made of tough 12 oz. 100% cotton duck with a 100% nylon quilted, polyester midweight lining for extra warmth. These workwear bibs are water-repellent, with a zipper fly and zip-to-knee leg zippers for easy on/off. The chap-style double front with clean out bottom accommodates kneepads. High-back design features triple-stitched main seams, elastic suspenders, 9 pockets, a hammer loop, and metal rivets at all stress points. Machine wash. Made in USA.
Manufacturer style #: R02.