Carhartt Insulated Shoreline Jacket -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Insulated Shoreline Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Insulated Shoreline Jacket.
- Inner-sleeve, stretch-polyester storm cuffs
- Nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation
- Elastic draw cord at hem
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors, all hook and loops closed. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low wtih heat and remove promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Snap detachable visored hood with adjustable draw cord closure
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Weather and Wind:
- Left chest map pocket with waterproof zipper closure
- 7.3 ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell with Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane and Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Two lower-front pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps
The choice for lightweight warmth and protection from the elements, Carhartt's insulated, waterproof breathable jacket features an abrasion-resistant nylon shell with a water-repellent finish. Inside, there's a nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation, plus a waterproof breathable membrane that lets excess body heat escape. The jacket has a zippered left-chest map pocket and two lower-front, zippered pockets. It also features a snap-on/detachable visored hood.
The field-tested Shoreline Jacket is built to last.
Mid-weight fabrication with a water-repellent finish.
Breathable membrane allows body heat to escape while keeping angry weather out.
Contoured, three-piece removable hood.
Zip front closure with snap storm flap.
Single zip chest pocket.
Inner draw cord.
Zippered hand pockets.
Elastic drawcord at hem.
Lining: 100% nylon.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.