Carhartt Ishpeming Jacket - Pricing -
Named after the city in the uppermost regions of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Carhartt's 8.5-ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas jacket features a durable water-repellent finish, polyester mesh lining and an attached hood with draw-cord closure. There are lots of places for your stuff, including a left-chest map pocket and two inside pockets. The left pocket has a media port. With triple-stitched main seams, it’s very durable. It also has rib-knit cuffs and waistband. Back length: Large Regular: 29 inches; Large Tall: 31 inches.
- Polyester mesh lining
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 8.5 ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas with durable water-repellent finish
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Attached hood with draw-cord closure
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Two inside pockets; left pocket with media port to inner garment
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Left-chest map pocket