Carhartt Ketchikan Jacket -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Ketchikan Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Ketchikan Jacket.
- 100% polyester waffle-knit lining
- 100% cotton canvas with waterproof breathable membrane and durable water repellent finish
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Attached hood with tunneled drawcord closure
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Full length center-front zipper with inner and outer storm flaps with snap closure
Weather and Wind:
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Raglan sleeves
- Inner-sleeve storm cuffs
- Left-chest pocket with media port to inner garment
- Two interior pockets with hoop-and-loop closures
- All exterior pockets have contrast-color, rubber tipping along edge of flaps
- Angled cuff openings
- Drop tail
Beat the storm in Carhartt's waterproof Ketchikan Jacket. Made of 10 ounce, 100% cotton canvas with a Dura-Dry waterproof breathable membrane this jacket is ready to stand up to the strongest storms. This jacket features 100% polyester waffle-knit lining, fully taped waterproof seams, and a snap-on/detachable hood with draw cord and hook-and-loop adjustable chin strap. There is a full length front-zipper with outer and inner storm flaps as well as inside pockets to keep your belongings dry.