Carhartt Lightweight Thermal Knit Crewneck -
Lightweight, breathable and cut in a slim fit, their lightweight thermal knit crewneck makes a great base layer. Constructed with three-needle, coverstitched main seams, it’s built of 5.5-ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal textured knit. The rib-knit crewneck collar and cuffs add comfort, and the raglan sleeves enhance range of motion.
Lining and Layers:
- Lightweight breathable base layer
- Three-needle cover stitch at main seams
- 5.5-ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal textured knit
- Woven wrap label sewn on shirt tail hem
- 80% cotton
Wash and Care:
- Garment washed for soft finish and reduced shrinkage
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Big sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Increased range of motion with raglan sleeve
- Heat transfer label at back neck
- Rib-knit crewneck and cuffs
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Lightweight Thermal Knit Crewneck Top.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Lightweight Thermal Knit Crewneck Top.
5.5-ounce; 80% cotton/20% polyester thermal textured knit; Garment washed for soft finish and reduced shrinkage; Rib-knit crewneck and cuffs; Raglan sleeve increases range of motion; Three-needle coverstitch at main seams; Heat transfer label at back neck; Woven wrap label sewn on shirt tail hem.