Carhartt Medford Pant -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Medford Pant.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Medford Pant.
- Rugged Flex stretchable fabric
- 100% polyester knit fabric with a PU (polyurethane) coating
- Inside knee pad pockets with hook-and-loop closures
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent. Hang dry away from heat, do not machine dry. Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Elastic waistband with draw cord and barrel lock adjuster
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Weather and Wind:
- Heat sealed seams; major seams are also sewn
- Reinforced double knees and seat
- Replaces B204
- Snap-adjustable leg openings
Carhartt's Medford pant shakes off the rain, not hard work. It’s built of durable 100% polyester knit fabric with a PU (polyurethane) coating. Not only waterproof, it’s stretchable for easier movement throughout your workday. Reinforced double-knees and seat add durability, and the pant’s elastic waistband with draw cord and barrel-lock adjusters ensures comfort and fit. Built Carhartt strong, the seams are heat sealed and the major seams are also sewn.
Waterproof reassurance when your workday has you outside regardless of the forecast. Made of 100% polyester-knit, stretchable fabric with a polyurethane coating and heat-sealed seams. Elastic waistband with drawcord. Double-reinforced knees and seat. Snap-adjustable leg openings. Kneepad pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Imported.
Carhartt Style No.: 100250.