Carhartt Naturally Worn Duck Chore Coat -
The forecast calls for warmth and comfort in Carhartt's naturally worn duck chore coat with a blanket-lined body, quilted nylon-lined sleeves, and button-front closure. Made of 12 ounce, naturally worn, 100% ring-spun cotton duck, it features a corduroy collar with under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. There’s an inside pocket, two chest pockets and two large lower front pockets. Main seams are triple-stitched and riveted. And, a split-back with bi-swing design ensures ease of movement.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 12 ounce, naturally worn, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Blanket lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Split-back construction
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Inside pocket
- Two rivet-reinforced, lower-front pockets
- Button-front closure
- Pleated bi-swing back