Carhartt Naturally Worn Duck Detroit Jacket -
One hard-working garment, Carhartt's naturally worn duck Detroit jacket is made of 12 ounce, naturally worn, 100% ring-spun cotton duck that has been washed for a naturally worn, already broken-in-feel. It features a blanket lining in the body and quilted nylon lining in the sleeves. There’s a corduroy top collar with under-collar snaps to attach an optional hood. Inside, there’s a welt pocket and outside there are two large front pockets and a zippered left-chest pocket. The waist and cuffs are snap adjustable, and the bi-swing back makes for easier movement.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 12 ounce, naturally worn, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Blanket lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two lower-front pockets
- Inside pocket
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Snap-adjustable cuffs and waist