Carhartt Quick Duck Woodward Bib Overall -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Quick Duck Woodward Bib Overall.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Quick Duck Woodward Bib Overall.
- Nylon lining quilted to mid weight-polyester insulation in the legs
- Durable construction
- 60% cotton 40% polyester canvas with durable water-repellent finish
- Reinforced-nylon leg-bottom kick panels
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms that accomodate knee pads
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Machine wash cold
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps
- Zipper fly
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Multi-compartment bib pocket
- Left-leg hammer loop
- 30% lighter than sandstone duck
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Metal rivets at vital stress points
- Adjustable front-elastic suspenders
A quick science fact: Quick Duck™ is as durable as sandstone duck, but it’s 30% lighter. This Quick Duck Woodward Bib Overall is made of 8.5-ounce, 60% cotton/40% polyester canvas Quick Duck™ and features a Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish that laughs at rain. For warmth, the nylon lining in the legs is quilted to midweight polyester. It’s very durable with double knees that have cleanout bottoms to accommodate kneepads, reinforce-nylon leg-bottom kick panels, triple-stitched main seams, and metal rivets at vital stress points. Getting in and out is easy thanks to ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with storm flaps. For convenience, there’s a multi-compartment bib pocket, zipper fly, and two large lower-front pockets.