Carhartt Rockford Jacket -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Rockford Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Rockford Jacket.
- 100% nylon oxford
- Triple stitched main seams
- Polyester mesh lining in body, taffeta lining in sleeves
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Attached hood with draw-cord adjuster
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and snap closures
- Two lower-front pockets
- Left-chest pocket with media port to inner garment
- Inside pocket with hook-and-loop closure
Carhartt's Rockford Jacket was designed to pull its weight all day long. Constructed from tough 4.25-ounce, 100% nylon oxford, it features a polyester-mesh lining and taffeta lining in the sleeves. You’ll also like its attached hood with draw-cord, snap-adjustable cuffs, and a hem with a draw-cord for a good fit. There’s plenty of storage space with two chest pockets that have flaps and snap closures, as well as an inside pocket. The left chest pocket features a media port. Back length: Large Regular: 30.25 inches; Large Tall: 32.25 inches.