Carhartt Rugged Duck G-10 Medium Stockman Working Knife -
The Carhartt by Case Medium Stockman Pocket Knife is part of the Rugged Duck G-10 Working Knives line from W.R. Case & Sons Cutlery Co., America's foremost manufacturer of premium, handcrafted pocket knives, and Carhartt, America's premium work wear brand since 1889. The virtually indestructible synthetic handle of the Medium Stockman Pocket Knife was created to reflect the well-known Carhartt duck brown fabric and is designed to withstand the harshest conditions. This versatile 3-blade knife features clip, sheepfoot, and spey blades. Constructed of Tru-Sharp surgical steel blades, these blades feature a strong shoulder and a satin finish and lazy duck bolsters. The Carhart logo is featured prominently in a brass finish shield on the G-10 handle. Custom engravable blade. Closed length: 3-5/8''. Weight: 2.5 oz.
Manufacturer model #: 36304.
- High-tech G-10 handles with Carhartt duck fabric pattern
- 3-Blade Medium Stockman folding pocket knife
- Scotch-brite Lazy Duck bolsters
- 3 5/8" (9.84 cm) closed
- Tru-Sharp surgical steel clip, sheepfoot and spey blades with satin finish
- Packaged in attractive 2-piece box
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase a knife. Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any knife.
- Carhartt brass finish shield
- 2.5 oz
No two Carhartt knives are exactly alike..and we think that's a good thing. Unlike mass produced products, each knife is shaped, honed, sharpened, and polished under the skillful hand and eye of an artisan to achieve a product that is both collectible and rugged enough for everyday use.
The virtually indestructible synthetic handle of the 3-Blade Medium Stockman folding pocket knife has been created to reflect the well-known Carhartt Duck Brown Fabric and is suitable for the harshest conditions.