Carhartt Sandstone Traditional Coat -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Sandstone Traditional Coat.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Sandstone Traditional Coat.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Split-back construction
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Two-way brass front zipper plus storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
Extreme warmth meets long-term dependability. Shell is tough, 12-oz. 100% cotton duck with plied yarns. Microsanded and garment-washed for comfort. Arctic-weight polyester insulation is quilted to smooth nylon for easy movement. Split bi-swing back and pleated elbows give you full range of motion. Two extra-large front pockets and two chest pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Right- and left-side interior security pockets. Inside drawcord waist adjustment. Rib-knit storm cuffs in the sleeves. Soft corduroy collar with snaps underneath for optional hood. Full-zip front with hook-and-loop storm flap. Imported.
Colors: Moss, Dark Brown, Midnight, Carhartt Brown, Black.
Carhartt Style No.: C26.