Carhartt Sandstone Traditional Jacket -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Sandstone Traditional Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Sandstone Traditional Jacket.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Split-back construction
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- 100% cotton sandstone duck
Wash and Care:
- Microsanded and garment-washed for a soft finish
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Brass front zipper plus storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Pleated elbows
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
This jacket has the features you’d imagine when you think about Carhartt. 12-oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck is microsanded and garment-washed for a soft finish. Arctic-weight quilted-nylon-lined body. Quilted-nylon-lined sleeves. Corduroy top collar with snaps under the collar for optional hood. Zipper front has wind flap with hook-and-loop closure. Two front patch pockets. Two button adjustable waist tabs. Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage. Inside patch pocket with hook-and-loop closure on left side for added convenience. Other features: triple-stitched main seams, split back with bi-swing, pleated elbow, rib-knit storm cuffs in sleeves. Imported.
Back length: 26-1/4" to accommodate toolbelts.
Colors: Moss, Carhartt Brown, Dark Brown.
Carhartt Style No.: J22.