Carhartt Shoreline Jacket -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Shoreline Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Shoreline Jacket.
- Inner-sleeve, stretch-polyester storm cuffs
- 100% nylon taffeta lining in sleeves and hood
- Elastic draw-cord hem
- Triple-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors, all hook and loops closed. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low wtih heat and remove promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Snap-on/detachable visored hood with draw-cord adjuster
Weather and Wind:
- 7.3 ounce, 100% nylon oxford shell with Storm Defender waterproof breathable membrane and Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Left-chest map pocket with waterproof zipper closure
- Two lower-front pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps
J162 Carhartt Men's Shoreline Jacket.
The field-tested Shoreline Jacket is built to last.
Mid-weight fabrication with a water-repellent finish.
Breathable membrane allows body heat to escape while keeping angry weather out.
Contoured, three-piece removable hood.
Zip front closure with snap storm flap.
Single zip chest pocket.
Inner draw cord.
Zippered hand pockets.
Elastic drawcord at hem.
Lining: 100% polyester.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.