Carhartt Steelhead Jacket -
Carhartt's waterproof breathable Steelhead jacket shrugs off everything from drizzles to downpours, no sweat. Lightweight and rugged, it’s built in a 4.5-ounce, 100% nylon shell with a waterproof breathable membrane and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish. Lined in polyester mesh for all-day comfort, it also features two-way zippered side seams that let you add venting or grab a hammer from a tool belt. Well equipped for wet weather, the jacket includes a snap-on/detachable hood as well as a full-length front zipper with outer and inner storm flaps. The hook-and-loop adjustable waist and cuffs help seal out the wind. As for utility, you can carry a lot in the two ventilated chest pockets and two lower-front slash pockets with zipper closures and dual storm flaps.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with mild detergent. Hang dry away from heat, do not machine dry. Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Weather and Wind:
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Two lower-front slash pockets with zipper closures and dual storm flaps
- 4.5 ounce, 100% nylon shell with durable water-repellent finish
- Polyester mesh lining
- Two-way zippered side seams for ventilation
- Two ventilated chest pockets
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Hook-and-loop adjustable waist and cuffs
- Replaces J305