Carhartt Thermal Lined Hooded Sweatshirt -
12-oz. 50/50 cotton/polyester fleece. Minimal shrinkage and pilling. Front handwarmer pockets. Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on left side. Spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and bottom band. Hanger loop. Work fit for better range of motion and comfort. Polyester thermal lining for warmth. Attached three-piece hood with adjustable, tipped drawcord. Zipper front. Imported.
Back length for size Large: 30".
Colors: Black, Navy, Army Green, Charcoal Heather (not shown), New Navy (not shown).
Carhartt Style No.: J149.
Lining and Layers:
- Attached thermal-lined hood with drawcord closure
- Made from a 12-ounce blend of cotton and polyester blend for durability
- Polyester thermal-weave lining for lightweight warmth
- Cuffs and waistband feature stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit fabric for comfort
- Full-length brass zipper allows ventilation when you need to cool down
- Inside pocket with zipper closure
- Carhartt label sewn on pocket
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Locker loop for hanging
- Field tested
Eastern Mountain Sports (EMS)
When temperatures drop, reach for Carhartt's Thermal-Lined Hooded Sweatshirt for warmth, comfort, and durability.
Fiber Content: Body: 55% cotton, 45% polyester; Lining: 100% polyester.
Country of Origin: Imported