Carhartt Weathered Canvas Shirt Jac - Pricing -
Carhartt's versatile Weathered Long-Sleeve Canvas Shirt Jac is cold-weather clothing. Made of 9-oz. washed cotton canvas with a 4-oz. 100% cotton-flannel lining, the Weathered Canvas Shirt Jac matches toughness with just the right amount of warmth. Garment washing gives the fabric a soft finish. Triple-stitched main seams and a bi-swing back for range of movement. Two chest pockets with rivet reinforcements and an interior pocket. Two-snap-adjustable cuffs with extended plackets. Antique-finish brass snaps. Original fit. Imported.
Colors: Gravel, Dark Brown, Frontier Brown, Moss.
Carhartt Style No.: 100590.
- 4 Ounce, 100% Cotton flannel lining
- 9 Ounce, 100% Cotton washed canvas
- Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Garment washed for soft finish
- Interior pocket
- Two chest pockets with rivet reinforcements
- Two-snap adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
- Bi-swing back for range of movement
- Antique-finish brass snaps throughout
Flannel is a great feeling. And canvas is tough as nails. Carhartt put the two concepts together. Carhartt's 9-ounce, 100% cotton-washed canvas shirt jac features 4-ounce, 100% cotton flannel lining and is garment washed at the factory for a comfortable, soft finish. There are antique-finish brass snaps throughout, two durable chest pockets with rivet reinforcements, an interior pocket, and a bi-swing back for better range of movement. The two-button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets enhance comfort and convenience. Built Carhartt-tough with triple-stitched main seams.