Carhartt AP Camo Bib Overalls -
Carhartt AP Camo bib overalls are built as tough as you are. With rugged cotton duck construction, adjustable bib straps and leg zips, these overalls are designed for men who work hard and play hard.
- 12 ounce, 100% cotton duck with Realtree AP HD camouflage pattern
- Durable cotton duck construction
- Made in Mexico (fabric USA)
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Reinforced double knees with cleanout bottoms accommodate knee pads
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Please refer to sizing tab above for accurate bib overall sizing. The R06 has the same sizing guidelines as this product.
- Zipper fly
- Zip-to-knee leg openings for easy on-off
- Adjustable, semi-elastic bib straps
- Large bib pocket with snap closures and pocket watch compartment
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Reinforced back pockets
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Microsanded for a soft finish
- Adjustable elastic-front suspenders
- Carhartt Style No. R50
- Left leg hammer loop
- Metal rivets at vital stress points
- US shipments only
The WorkCamo AP Bib Overall is unlined, making it a great choice for warmer days. Made of 12 ounce, firm-hand, 100% cotton duck with a Realtree Xtra pattern, it is microsanded for a soft finish. It features multiple tool and utility pockets, a hammer loop, ankle-to-knee leg zippers, a zipper fly and metal rivets at vital stress points. Back patch pockets are reinforced and main seams are triple-stitched for durability. Double knees with cleanout bottoms can accommodate knee pads.