Carhartt Sandstone Arctic Traditional Coat Tall -
Cold weather is no match for the Carhartt Sandstone Traditional Arctic Quilt-Lined Coat. The heavyweight 12 oz. 100% cotton sandstone duck exterior is fortified against biting cold with nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation. A zip front and a hook 'n' loop storm flap help seal in body heat. This warm, rugged jacket has rib-knit storm cuffs as well as a corduroy collar with under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. There are 2 inside pockets, 2 flap chest pockets with hook 'n' loop closures, and 2 handwarmer pockets. The split-back with bi-swing design and pleated elbows make for ease of movement on the job. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C26.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Micro-sanded and garment-washed for soft finish
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage
- Two extra-large front pockets and two chest pockets with flaps and hook and loop closure
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side for added convenience
- Compatible hood, A148 Carhartt Sandstone Hood - Arctic Quilt Lined
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Triple stitched main seams
- Split-back construction
- 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck with plied yarns
- Work fit for better range of motion and comfort
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuff
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
- Pleated elbows
- Inside waist drawcord adjustment
Cold weather is no match for Carhartt's sandstone traditional coat with nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation. Constructed of heavyweight 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck, it features rib-knit storm cuffs as well as a corduroy collar with under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood. There are two inside pockets, two flapped chest pockets, and two, front hand-warmer pockets. The split-back with bi-swing design plus pleated elbows make for ease of movement on the job.
Extreme warmth meets long-term dependability. Shell is tough, 12-oz. 100% cotton duck with plied yarns. Microsanded and garment-washed for comfort. Arctic-weight polyester insulation is quilted to smooth nylon for easy movement. Split bi-swing back and pleated elbows give you full range of motion. Two extra-large front pockets and two chest pockets with hook-and-loop closures. Right- and left-side interior security pockets. Inside drawcord waist adjustment. Rib-knit storm cuffs in the sleeves. Soft corduroy collar with snaps underneath for optional hood. Full-zip front with hook-and-loop storm flap. Imported.
Colors: Moss, Dark Brown.
Carhartt Style No.: C26.