Carhartt Flame-Resistant Canvas Cargo Pant -
Discover the Carhartt Difference in Carhartt's flame-resistant canvas cargo pant. Made of 8.5 ounce FR, a blend of 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity cotton, it sits slightly below the natural waist, has a full seat and thigh, triple-stitched main seams, arc-resistant button closure at waist, brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape, two large side cargo pockets with pen slots and two reinforced back pockets. Leg openings fit over work boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.
- Triple-stitched main seams
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 160°F (74°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; HRC 2 label sewn on waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Two large side cargo pockets with pen slots
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Straight leg opening
- Full seat and thigh
High-quality jeans with crucial, fire-resistant protection built in. The 8.5-oz. canvas jeans are made of an 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon blend for flame-resistant durability. Pants sit slightly below the waist with a full seat and thigh. The brass zipper fly boasts protective, flame-resistant Nomex® zipper tape, while the button closure at the waist is arc-resistant. Triple-stitched main seams and reinforced back pockets offer long-wearing durability. Two large cargo pockets with pen slots. Straight leg openings fit comfortably over work boots. Carhartt label sewn on back pocket. Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards. Imported. Colors: Dark Navy, Golden Khaki.
Carhartt Style No.: FRB240.