Carhartt Carpenter Jeans -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Canvas Carpenter Jean.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Canvas Carpenter Jean.
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Weather and Wind:
- Triple needle main seams
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket; HRC 2 label sewn on coin pocket
- Five-pocket style
- Right leg utility band and welt pocket for cell phones or tools
- Left leg hammer loop and ruler pocket
- 12% high-tenacity nylon
- 8.5-ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton canvas
- Loose-fitting seat and thigh
- Double knees with cleanout openings to accommodate knee pads
Size and Dimensions:
- Made in China , Mexico with USA or Nicaragua components
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- US shipments only
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Carhartt Style No. B159
- Sits slightly below the natural waist
- Straight leg opening
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
Sierra Trading Post
2nds. Whether you play a carpenter during the day, play in a Village People tribute band or just need tough pants to play in, Carhartt's loose-fit Carpenter jeans have you covered. With five pockets to hold everything you need, and made from rugged 8.5 oz canvas to last through years of abuse.
B159 Carhartt Men's Canvas Carpenter Jean.
An excellent lightweight choice, Carhartt's canvas work short is made of 7.5-ounce, 100% cotton canvas work with a 10-inch inseam. The left leg features a hammer loop and ruler pocket, while the right leg includes a pocket for a cell phone or tools, plus a utility band. It also has extra wide belt loops. The back pockets feature reinforced seams.