Carhartt Duck Traditional Jacket - Arctic-Quilt Lined -
Tested tough, Carhartt's duck traditional jacket is built strong with 12 ounce, 100% ring-spun cotton duck and insulated with an arctic-weight quilted nylon polyester lining. The corduroy collar has under-collar snaps to accommodate an optional hood, and rib-knit storm cuffs provide added warmth. There are two deep hand-warmer pockets, and two convenient inside pockets. A split back along with pleated elbows enhances ease of movement. Alpha-Sizing replacement of J02.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Split back construction
- Compatible hoods, A02 Carhartt Duck Hood - Arctic Quilt Lined and A08 Carhartt Duck Hood with Knit Collar - Quilted Flannel Lined
- 12 ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Inner sleeve, rib knit storm cuffs
- Brass front zipper front plus storm flap with hook and loop closure
- Two large lower front pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back
- Pleated elbows