Carhartt Extremes Coverall -
X06 Carhartt Extremes Coverall - Arctic-Quilt Lined.
Carhartt's Extremes quilt-lined coverall provides warmth, durability and coverage in the coldest temperatures. Made of Carhartt's most durable 1000-denier Cordura, water-repellent nylon, it is lined with Carhartt's warmest arctic-weight quilted nylon polyester. It features snaps under the collar for an optional hood (A113 Extremes Hood), double knees and ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with protective wind flaps and snap closures. Convenient exterior chest pockets zip shut for security.
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight-polyester insulation
- Water-repellent, 1000 denier Cordura nylon shell
- Under-collar snaps for optional A113 Extremes Hood
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms that accommodate knee pads
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry with no heat or drip dry. Do not iron.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
Size and Dimensions:
- Regular - 30" Inseam
- Short - 28" Inseam
- Tall - 32" Inseam
- Ankle-to-waist, two-way leg zippers with storm flaps and snap closures
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Extremes Coverall.