Carhartt Duck Traditional Coat -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Duck Traditional Coat.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Duck Traditional Coat.
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Split-back construction
- Firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- 10.5-oz. cotton flame-resistant quilt lining
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Two-way brass front zipper plus storm flap with hook-and-loop closure
- Two large lower-front pockets
- Pleated bi-swing back enhances movement
- 13-oz. flame-resistant duck shell
- Pleated elbows
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Components are flame resistant
If you work in a "hot" zone, then you need the reliability and safety of the Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat from Carhartt. All components are flame-resistant, all the way down to the hook-and-loop closures on the inside patch pockets. The shell fabric is 13-oz. flame-resistant duck and is backed with 10.5-oz., 100% cotton flame-resistant quilt lining. The flame-resistant modacrylic batting is quilted to the twill face cloth. Snaps under collar for optional flame-resistant hood. Nomex® inside waist drawcord for adjustment and Nomex rib-knit storm cuffs seal out cold air. Two-way brass front zipper has Nomex zipper tape, inside and outside protective flap and hidden snap closure for electrical arc protection. NFPA 70E compliant. Imported.
Back length for a size L: 31-1/4".
Colors: Carhartt Brown, Dark Navy.
Carhartt Style No.: FRC066.