Carhartt Flame-Resistant Duck Work Dungaree -
Carhartt's flame-resistant duck work dungaree pants are made to last. Made of 13 oz., 100% cotton flame-resistant duck, it features a full seat and thigh, multiple tool and utility pockets, and a hammer loop. These pants also have an arc-resistant high-tension snap closure at the waist, brass zipper fly with Nomex zipper tape, two reinforced back pockets, triple stitched main seams, and 19-inch leg openings to fit over work boots. These flame-resistant pants are designed with your safety and comfort in mind.
- 19" leg openings fit over work boots
- Flame resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 13 ounce, 100% cotton FR duck
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 160°F (74°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket, HRC 2 label sewn on front waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Hammer loop
- Two reinforced back paockets
- Sits at the waist
- Arc resistant snap closure at waist
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Full seat and thigh
These flame-resistant pants are made to last. 13-oz. cotton duck is NFPA-70E and NFPA-2112 compliant. Arc- resistant high-tension snap closure at the waist, brass fly zipper with Nomex® FR zipper tape, two reinforced back pockets, multiple tool and utility pockets and a hammer loop. 19" leg openings fit over work boots. Triple-stitched main seams and HRC2 label sewn on front waistband. Full seat and thighs. Made in USA and Imported.
Inseams: 30, 32, 34, 36.
Waist sizes: 30-34, 36-54 even.
Colors: Brown, Dark Navy.
Carhartt Style No.: FRB229.