Carhartt Flame-Resistant Heavyweight Zip-Front Sweatshirt -
Carhartt's heavyweight zip-front sweatshirt is now available in flame-resistant fabric. Made of heavyweight flame-resistant 14.25 ounce knit, 58% cotton/35% modacrylic/7% polyester, it features an attached hood and FR draw cord closure and two front handwarmer pockets. A Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels are sewn on the left-front pocket.
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Machine was warm at 110°F (43°C) maximum, permanent press cycle, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not use fabric softener. Do not starch. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Attached hood with FR draw-cord closure
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape plus inner and outer protective flaps
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels sewn on left-front pocket
- Two front hand-warmer pockets
- Anti-odor control
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
The 14-oz. 58% cotton, 35% modacrylic. 7% polyester fabric meets NFPA 70E flame-resistant standards. It also has Nomex® fire-resistant zipper tape and inner and outer protective flaps around the full-length brass zipper. The hood has a fire-resistant drawcord closure. In addition to safety, this sweatshirt offers odor resistance, two front handwarmer pockets and spandex-reinforced cuffs and hem. Imported.
Tall sizes: M-4XL.
Colors: Heather Gray, Dark Navy.
Carhartt Style No.: FRK007.