Carhartt Flame-Resistant Lanyard Access Jacket - Quilt Lined -
Carhartt flame-resistant lanyard access jacket features a fall-protection feature for your safety. Made of 8.5 ounce FR canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it has a 8.75 ounce FR quilt lining and a flapped back which allows a lanyard to pass through and attach to a safety harness. It features a pleated bi-swing back for ease of movement, two chest pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures, two large lower front pockets, two inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures and inner sleeve Nomex rib-knit storm cuffs. It also has adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs that cinch tight to fit under work gloves, a brass zipper front with Nomex tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closures for electric arc protection. Under-collar snaps for optional FR hood (FRA002). NFPA compliant.
- Under collar snaps for optional FR hood, style # FRA002 Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Hood
Wash and Care:
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass front zipper with Nomex FR tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- Two large lower pockets
- Carhartt FR and HRC 3 labels label sewn on left-chest pocket
- Flame-resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
- 8.75 ounce FR quilt lining, FR modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs cinch tight to fit under work gloves
- Inner-sleeve Nomex FR rib-knit storm cuffs
- Flapped back opening admits a lanyard for attachment to a safety harness
- Meets the performance requirements NFPA 70E
- Field Tested
- Pleated bi-swing back for greater ease of movement