Carhartt Flame-Resistant Lightweight Twill Tradesman Shirt - FRS159 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Lightweight Twill Tradesman Shirt
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Button-down collar band with button closure
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Extended sleeve placket with two-button adjustable cuffs
- Left-chest tradesman pocket with easy angle pen pocket, double-front utility pocket and button closure
- Carhartt FR and HRC 1 labels sewn on left pocket
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Field tested
Lightweight and comfortable have come together in one shirt. This 6-oz. flame-resistant shirt is made of a 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon blend. The shirt has an extended sleeve placket with two-button adjustable cuffs, as well as flame-resistant melamine buttons and triple-stitched main seams. Shaped shirt tail. NFPA 70E compliant. Imported.
Colors: Dark Navy, Khaki.
Carhartt Style No.: FRS159.