Carhartt Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Jean - Loose-Fit -
High-quality jeans with crucial, fire-resistant protection built in. The 8.5-oz. canvas jeans are made of an 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon blend for flame-resistant durability. Loose-fitting seat and thighs provide plenty of on-the-job comfort. The brass zipper fly boasts protective, flame-resistant Nomex® zipper tape, while the button closure at the waist is arc resistant. Triple-stitched main seams and reinforced back pockets offer long-wearing durability. Large leg openings fit comfortably over work boots. Convenient cell phone pocket and utility pocket. Carhartt label sewn on back pocket. Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards. Imported.
Waist sizes: 30"-35". Inseams: 30", 32", 34", 36".
Waist sizes: 36"-44" even. Inseams: 30", 32", 34", 36".
Colors: Dark Navy, Golden Khaki.
Carhartt Style No.: FRB159.
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Loose-fitting seat and thigh
- Leg openings fits over boots
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- HRC 2 label sewn on coin pocket
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Cell phone pocket and utility pocket
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E and is UL classified to NFPA 2112 standards
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Field tested
FRB159 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Jean - Loose-Fit