Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt with Pocket Flaps -
This 7-oz. twill shirt is durable, comfortable and allows great freedom of movement while keeping you protected. It features an 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon blend, two chest pockets with flaps and button closures, an extended sleeve placket with a two-button adjustable cuff, a button-down collar and flame-resistant melamine buttons. The triple-stitched main seams add durability while the shaped shirt tail provides extra room. And like all Carhartt workwear, this shirt has been job-tested for reliability. Imported. NFPA 70E compliant.
Tall sizes: M-4XL. Extra 2" in body and 1-1/2" in sleeves.
Colors: Khaki, Medium Blue, Dark Navy.
Carhartt Style No.: FRS160.
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 88/12 cotton/high-tenacity nylon blend
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Extended sleeve placket with two-button adjustable cuff
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left pocket
- Flame-resistant 7-oz. twill
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards and is UL classified to NFPA 2112
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- FR melamine buttons throughout
- Field tested
FRS160 Carhartt Men's Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt with Pocket Flaps