Carhartt Flame-Resistant Twill Shirt -
With Carhartt's flame-resistant twill shirt for women, you can find work clothes that fit you without sacrificing your safety. This shirt is made of 7-ounce flame-resistant twill, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon. It adds extra protection from electric arcs or flash fires. The two chest pockets feature flame-resistant melamine button closures and the shirt tail is shaped so you can tuck it in or leave it out. The collar buttons down to keep you looking nice and the main seams are triple-stitched for added durability.
- Button down collar band with button closure
- Triple stitched main seams
- Flame resistant fabric by Mount Vernon Mills
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm at a temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not dry clean.
- Extended sleeve plackets with two button cuffs
- Carhartt FR and HRC 2 labels sewn on left-chest pocket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Field tested
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
- Shaped shirt tail
- FR melamine buttons
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E