Carhartt Twill Long-Sleeve Work Shirt -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Twill Long Sleeve Work Shirt.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Twill Long Sleeve Work Shirt.
- Spread collar with a separate band and button closure
- Wrinkle-resistant fabric with stain-repel-and-release finish
- 65% polyester
- 5.5 ounce, 65% polyester/35% cotton twill
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Two chest pockets with mitered flaps and button closures
- Dyed-to-match buttons
- Field tested
- Square bottom
- Two-button adjustable cuffs with extended plackets
Carhartt's long-sleeve twill work shirt works as hard as you do. Made of 5.5 ounce, 65% polyester/35% cotton twill, it features wrinkle-resistant fabric with stain-repel-and-release finish, a spread collar, two chest pockets with mitered flaps and button closures, a square bottom and dyed-to-match buttons.
This tough twill work short can handle anything your day throws at it.
Wrinkle-resistant fabrication with a stain-repellent finish.
Dual chest pockets with button-flap closures.
Woven logo label at bottom placket.
65% cotton, 35% polyester.
Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.