Carhartt Straight Leg Jeans -
Rugged and ready for a full day of work, Carhartt's B315 straight-fit straight-leg jean is constructed of durable, 11.75-ounce, 100% cotton ring-spun denim. Comfortable, too, this five-pocket jean sits slightly below the waist and features a straight-fitting seat and thighs. The leg openings are straight.
- Slim fit through seat and thigh
Wash and Care:
- Wash cold, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
Weather and Wind:
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loops
- Made in Mexico or Nicaragua (fabrc USA or imported)
- Five pockets (with reinforced back pockets)
- Carhartt Style No. B180
- Antique brass rivets at stress points
- Brass shank button
- US shipments only
- 11.75 ounce, 100% ring-spun denim
- Straight leg opening
- Sits slightly below the waist
Sierra Trading Post
2nds, barely perceptible blemishes. Work hard, play harder... rugged Carhartt straight leg jeans are made of garment-washed 15 oz. cotton denim for a broken-in feel.
Carhartt® is known for the comfort and durability that suits your outdoor lifestyle and keep you performing at your best.
Durable jean with a lower rise.
Standard straight fit.
designed to fit over boots.
Reinforced belt loops at waist.
Curved hand pockets.
Coin pocket and back patch pockets.
Woven brand logo at back waist.
Zipper button fly.
Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.