Carhartt Sandstone Jean Jacket -
FEATURES of the Carhartt Men's Sandstone Jean Jacket.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carhartt Men's Sandstone Jean Jacket.
- Sherpa pile lining in body; quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 12 ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Made in United States of America or Mexico fabric USA
Wash and Care:
- Wash warm, do not bleach and tumble dry medium. Remove promptly.
- Button-adjustable cuffs and waistband
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Two lower-front welt pockets
- Adjustable waist tabs
- US shipments only
Carhartt's sandstone jean jacket combines exceptional comfort with classic jacket styling. Constructed Carhartt strong with 12 ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck, it features sherpa lining in the body with quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves for all-day warmth. There’s a spread collar and button front closure, along with two-button adjustable cuffs and a button waistband. As for storage, it’s outfitted with two chest pockets with flaps and button closures, along with two lower-front welt pockets. Main seams are triple-stitched for strength.
Sierra Trading Post
2nds, barely perceptible blemishes. The sherpa pile lining in Carhartt's hard-wearing Sandstone jean jacket keeps you warm and comfortable in cold weather and the rugged cotton fabric with triple-stitched main seams assures long-lasting durability.