Carhartt Merino Wool Graduated Compression Socks -
These cushioned, compression socks boast reinforced heels and toes for unsurpassed durability. Soft, premium merino wool has superior moisture-wicking and breathable qualities, keeping your feet warm and dry throughout the day. Spandex throughout provides arch support and a contoured, foot-pleasing fit. Flat-toe seams won't rub or irritate. Odor-resistant acrylic, nylon, merino wool and spandex construction. Made in USA.
Colors:Carhartt Style No: WA001.
- Merino wool blended yarn natually regulates temperature and helps keep you dry
- Is populated with natural air pockets that insulate and repel water. Famously renowned for warmth and dryness, wool is consistently resilient and has established a reputation as the preferred performance fiber for outdoor activity and comfort.
- 53% acrylic, 25% nylon, 19% wool, 1% Lycra spandex, 2% other fiber
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softener. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Do not iron or dry clean.
- Is built into Carhartt socks with an antimicrobial that reduces the growth of odor causing bacteria to keep socks smelling fresh. Fiber bonding technology ensures the retention of bacteria fighting properties wash after wash.
Support and Cushioning:
- Fully cushioned top and lower leg
- Highlights technically engineered fibers designed to wick away moisture for enhanced comfort and extended activity.
Weather and Wind:
- Socks are designed with a stretch fiber that applies a certain amount of pressure at the ankle and then gradually less pressure as you move up the leg. This helps push the blood back up the leg from the ankle and aids circulation in the legs. Graduated Compression keeps socks up, combats swelling and helps keep legs and feet invigorated.
- Stay-up top
Carhartt's merino wool blend boot sock with stay-up top is so comfortable that you'll want to own a pair for every day of the week. Technically engineered Graduated Compression aids circulation and helps reduce leg fatigue. Merino wool blended yarns naturally regulate temperature and help keep you dry. Designed with fully cushioned top and lower leg for complete all-day comfort.