Carhartt Work-Dry Short Sleeve T-Shirt -
Carhartt's flame resistant Work-Dry short-sleeve t-shirt wicks away sweat to keep you cool. Made of a 5.5 ounce, 48% modacrylic/48% tencel/4% spandex, it is intended for use as a base layer. It features stretchable, spandex rib-knit fabric with side-seamed construction and a square hem. A Carhartt FR and HRC 1 labels are sewn on the side seam.
Weather and Wind:
- HRC 1 label sewn on side seam
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- Left-chest pocket with sewn-on Carhartt logo
- Rolled forward shoulder enhances comfort
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- Anti-odor fabric treatment
- Square hem
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit fabric for comfort
- Machine was warm at 110°F (43°C) maximum, permanent press cycle, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not use fabric softener. Do not starch. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Work Dry material wicks away moisture for comfort
- Side-seamed construction minimizes twisting
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester blend
Lining and Layers:
- FastDry technology wicks away sweat for comfort
- Fights odor
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Carhartt Workwear is only available with UPS Ground Shipping
Carhartt's 6-ounce, 60% cotton / 40% polyester Work-Dry® t-shirt delivers Carhartt durability, comfort and fit. It features Work-Dry® properties, which pull moisture away from your body to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter in addition to anti-odor properties. It also has a rib-knit neck for a close fit and a convenient left chest pocket with the Carhartt logo.