Cartoni D602 Delta Aluminum Tripod System with D600 Delta Head L501 1-Stage Tripod & On-Ground Spreader Supports 48 lbs Maximum Height 63" -
The Cartoni D602 Delta Aluminum Tripod System comprised of the Delta fluid head and the ENG tripod, is designed to support ENG dockable camcorders equipped with large lenses or employed with EFP cameras. The Delta fluid head, features the award winning, patented fluid damping system ensures consistent drag levels and smooth camera movements throughout the range and allows perfect reproduction of 10 basic tension settings continuously adjustable in both pan and tilt modes.
In addition an infinitely variable counterbalance with easily readable numeric reference, provides excellent performances at any tilt angle from -70° to +90° degrees. Designed to accommodate offset payloads such as long lenses, small prompters and top-mounted viewfinders. The included ENG flip clamping aluminum or carbon fiber tripod, available in both single stage or two stage versions, provides for outstanding lightness and stability and makes the system light enough to "pick up and go" wherever you shoot.
- Aluminum alloy construction
- 60mm sliding balance plate allows tilt angle to be increased up to +/-90 degrees
- Single extension design
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Maximum height 54.0-inch (not including head)
- Built-in illuminated spirit level allows easy set-up even in low light conditions.
- Non-slip Flip Locks, ensures maximum clamping efficiency at any height