Cartoni HiDV Video Tripod System with HiDV Fluid Head 75mm Ball Base Supports 11.0 lbs -
The Cartoni HiDV1 video tripod system consists of the HiDV fluid head, single-stage aluminum alloy tripod, mid-level spreader, rubber feet, and a soft case.
HiDV Fluid Head.
The capable yet compact HiDV fluid head was designed specifically for use with compact high definition Mini-DV camcorders. Being physically small, yet recording much more detail created the need for an appropriately scaled fluid head which would provide smooth, jitter-free movements to simulate the inertial profile of larger, heavier cameras on larger heads.
In addition, the HiDV has every other convenience one would expect from a studio-grade fluid head: dual rosettes, sliding balance plate, illuminated bubble level, and continuously variable true fluid drag and counterbalance. In contrast to its predecessor, the Focus fluid head, the HiDV features a 75mm leveling ball instead of 100mm in order to utilize lighter weight ENG tripods for greater agility in the field.
Single-stage Aluminum alloy Tripod.
The Action-Pro single-stage aluminum alloy tripod combines superb torsional rigidity with the lightest weight possible specifically for run-and-gun ENG applications. It incorporates a fast-action stage clamping system with a safety lock, and when used in conjunction with the included mid-level spreader and rubber feet, payload integrity is ensured regardless of terrain.
- Single-stage construction for maximum torsional stability
- Ball-jointed rubber feet for a solid footing on any surface
- Extra-smooth continuously variable fluid drag for jitter-free high definition captures
- Dual pan arm rosettes for left- or two-handed configurations
- Mid-level spreader for payload integrity regardless of terrain
- Continuously variable counterbalance for perfect finger-tip camera control
- Fluid Head
- Illuminated bubble level
- Fast-action stage clamps for rapid, secure setup