Cartoni S107 Sigma Aluminum Tripod System with S101 Sigma Fluid Head & 1- Superpod Tripod & On-Ground Spreader Supports 88 lbs Maximum Height 64.0" -
The Cartoni S107 Sigma Aluminum Tripod System is designed to support 35mm film cameras as well as video configurations, featuring a high center of gravity and weighing from 45 - 100lbs.
The Sigma fluid head combines a new patented counterbalance system with an advanced damping module for both pan and tilt functions, which provides for extraordinary performances over an extended temperature range, with smooth and precise movements together with a linear response in any critical environment.
Features a easy-to-read digital readouts, that's connected to the counterbalance and damping system, allowing quick set up even in low light situations. The included Superpod film-style twist lock tripod, is constructed of 25mm diameter heavy-duty aluminum tubes and is available in both single stage and two stage versions.
Provides unsurpassed torsional rigidity and structural integrity, while the locking knobs, which include over tightening protection, ensures maximum clamping efficiency maintained over the tripods lifetime.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
Traction and Grip:
- Integral soft grip carrying handle
- Variable adjustment connected to a digital readout display, the counterbalance-operating knob is conveniently located on the side of the head.
- Single extension design
- Film-style twist locks
- Maximum height 54.0-inch (not including head)
- The rear panel the continuously variable fluid control knobs are easy to reach and have the benefit of a digital readout, which allows the cameraman for a quick set-up even in low light conditions