Cartoni S421 C20S Aluminum Tripod System with C20S Head with 1-Stage Heavy-Duty Tripod & On Ground Spreader Supports 61 lbs Maximum Height 65.0" -
The Cartoni C20S tripod system, consisting of the C20S fluid head and the Studio heavy-duty tripod is designed to provide an extremely stable support system either for standard EFP camcorder configurations and Super 16mm film cameras, weighing from 15 to 61 lbs.
The C20S fluid head, features a patented fluid damping system with 7 precisely repeatable steps plus 0, assuring outstanding drag levels and extraordinary smoothness in both pan and tilt functions.
The counterbalance system with its 8-position easy grip selector and 55mm sliding camera plate, allows the cameraperson to fine tune the balancing of any camera and lens combination. The included Studio film-style twist lock aluminum or carbon fiber heavy-duty tripod, available in both single stage or two stage versions, provides for outstanding rigidity and robustness, for perfect pictures without jerks and vibrations under any condition.
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy construction
Traction and Grip:
- Counterbalance System with 7 Settings plus 0: Features an 8-position easy grip selector with a 55mm sliding balance plate, allows the cameraperson to fine-tune the balancing of any camera and lens combination.
- Maximum height 57.0-inch (not including head)
- Non-slip Flip Locks, ensures maximum clamping efficiency at any height
- Built-in illuminated spirit level allows easy set-up even in low light conditions.
- 100mm / 4" bowl base
- Single extension design
- Tilt angle can be also achieved by turning the tilt knob to OFF position, provided the counterbalance selector ring has been previously set to "0".