Carve Designs Fletcher Short -
FEATURES of the Carve Designs Women's Fletcher Short.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Carve Designs Women's Fletcher Short.
Wash and Care:
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Weather and Wind:
- DWR finish repels moisture and speeds you dry time so you won't regret running through sprinklers on a hot day
- On-seam hand pockets
- Front zip pocket.
- Zipper closure with adjustable drawstring at waist
- Zipper fly and button closure.
- Relaxed fit, medium front rise short comfortably follows the contours of the body while remaining loose and breathable.
- Soft, brushed stretch fabric is wicking and quick drying
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex.
- 4 oz stretch polyester boasts a DWR (durable water repellant) finish that sheds water.
- Adjustable snap closures on the hems lets you roll and secure your bottoms at the length you want
- 50+ UPF fabrication protects your skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Flexible fabric is lightweight and breathable, and it moves with you so you can rock those high kicks if the mood strikes you
Lining and Layers:
- Mesh-lined hip pockets and a snap-down back pocket hold your essentials
- Adjustable waistband tie.
- Snap-and-zip fly with drawstring waistband
Size and Dimensions:
- 5.5" inseam, higher front rise
- Snap-up sides for roll-up option
- UPF 50 offers extra protection from the sun
Throw on your Carve Designs Women's Fletcher Shorts and lather your legs in sunscreen—warm weather is coming, and it's time to get out of your house and into the sun. These lightweight bottoms will keep you cool and comfy, and thanks to their DWR coating they will dry quickly if you lose an impromptu water fight.
Sierra Trading Post
When the summery outdoors calls, the best way to answer is with Carve Designs' Fletcher shorts. These stretchy-soft, roll-up cuties feature UPF 30+ sun protection and a casual, comfortable design that's right at home from beach to trail.
A feminine short that is perfect for kicking up sand at the beach. Roll the hems for another flattering option.